[IGSMAIL-6329] GGOS Session G2.2 at EGU2011 - Abstract deadline extended to 11 January 2011

Behrend, Dirk (GSFC-698.0)[Affiliate] dirk.behrend-1 at nasa.gov
Mon Jan 10 15:34:46 PST 2011

Author: Dirk Behrend

G2.2: The Global Geodetic Observing System: Tying and Integrating
Geodetic Techniques for Research and Applications

Dear Colleagues,

The organizers of EGU2011 have extended the abstract submission
deadline by one day to 11 January 2011:

"Due to extensive requests from authors and conveners who are just
 returning today from holidays, we have extended by ONE DAY the
 ABSTRACT DEADLINE for submission of abstracts to the European
 Geosciences Union General Assembly 2011 (EGU2011).

 The extended deadline for the EGU2011 is Tuesday, 11 January 2011
 (24:00, GMT)."

We would like you to consider to contribute to session G2.2.

All the best for the new year.

Best regards,

Dirk

    EGU General Assembly -- Vienna, Austria, 03 - 08 April 2011
              http://meetings.copernicus.org/egu2011/