[IGSMAIL-6444] IGS Analysis Center Workshop 2012

Andrzej Krankowski kand at uwm.edu.pl
Tue Aug 2 20:22:50 PDT 2011

Author: Andrzej Krankowski

IGS Colleagues,

On behalf of the local organising committee I would like to give you
advance notice of the IGS AC Workshop 2012 to be held July 23-27, 2012
at the University of Warmia and Mazury (UWM) in Olsztyn, Poland. The
meeting will hosted by the Department of Astronomy and Geodynamics of
UWM, with the local organizing committee led by Andrzej Krankowski
(kand at uwm.edu.pl). Shailen Desai (shailen.d.desai at jpl.nasa.gov; JPL)
will serve as scientific programme organiser for the workshop.

Please reserve these dates on your calendar so that we have a
well-attended and productive workshop. A web site providing details
about the workshop will be available in September.

If you have any comments or suggestions on the scientific content or
organisation aspects of the workshop please contact Shailen or Andrzej,
respectively.

We look forward to seeing you in Olsztyn!

Andrzej Krankowski

Prof. Andrzej Krankowski                 Ph: +48 895233279
Department of Astronomy                 Fax: +48 895245205
and Geodynamics                     E-mail: kand at uwm.edu.pl
University of Warmia and Mazury  http://www.uwm.edu.pl/en/
in Olsztyn(UWM)
Oczapowskiego 2, 11-719 Olsztyn