[IGSMAIL-6886] IGS Workshop 2014 - Celebrating 20 Years! June 23-27 at Caltech, Pasadena

Ruth Neilan rneilan at igs.org
Sun Mar 23 16:18:41 PDT 2014

Dear colleagues -

We are pleased to announce -- the IGS 2014 20th Anniversary Workshop Website
is now available!

http://www.igs.org

This should be a memorable meeting, and already a very interesting program
and schedule is in place,  as you will see at the website!

For those of you needing a US entry visa ­ please see the instructions at
the website, and we will prepare the invitation letters in a very timely
manner.

Many thanks to Rolf Dach, Astronomical Institute, University of Bern, Chair
of the IGS 2014 Scientific Committee; our local organizing committee, the
IGS Central Bureau;  and to each of you  - who, for so many years,
contribute to concrete developments, exponential advances, and a true sense
of a global community.

And -

Please note:  the IAG/GGOS/IERS Unified Analysis Workshop (UAW)  will  be
held in conjunction & following the IGS Workshop -  at Caltech, June 27 &
28.  More details on this invitation only event will follow, but all local
logistics apply, and there is a separate registration fee for those
attending just the UAW.

With kindest regards, and we are looking forward to welcoming you to
Pasadena in June!

Ruth

Apologies for any cross postingŠ.and loading up your inbox.

Ruth E. Neilan
Vice Chair, Global Geodetic Observing System
Director, International GNSS Service - Central Bureau
NASA/Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive
MS 238-540
Pasadena, CA 91109, USA