[IGSMAIL-7235] ITRF2014 is available on line

Zuheir Altamimi zuheir.altamimi at ign.fr
Thu Jan 21 07:39:31 PST 2016

Author:  Zuheir Altamimi (zuheir.altamimi at ign.fr)
Subject: ITRF2014 is available on line

Dear ITRF Users and Colleagues,

The ITRS Center at IGN has the pleasure to announce to the community the
availability of the ITRF2014 solution at the dedicated web site:

http://itrf.ign.fr/ITRF_solutions/2014/

I want to take this opportunity to acknowledge the enormous efforts of the
Technique Services (IVS, ILRS, IGS, IDS) and their Analysis and Combination
Centers for their contributions by providing reprocessed solutions.
The quality of the ITRF2014 is certainly benefiting from these technique
improved solutions. Many thanks to a number of institutions and individuals
for their contributions to the ITRF2014 project.
I want also to acknowledge the contribution of DGFI and JPL colleagues, as
well as my colleagues at the ITRS Center: IGN Geodetic Research Laboratory
(LAREG) and IGN Survey Department (SGN).

The ITRF2014 web site contains the most important results and information
regarding the ITRF2014 combination. It will be updated regularly to add
more
details and results useful to the ITRF users.

For any comment, question or specific request, please contact:
itrf at ign.fr

Cordially
Zuheir Altamimi
Head, ITRS Center