[IGSMAIL-7446] Review article on IGS Multi-GNSS Project

Oliver Montenbruck oliver.montenbruck at dlr.de
Fri Mar 10 12:05:39 PST 2017

Dear colleagues,

on behalf of all co-authors, I would like to make you aware of the
recently published article

   Montenbruck O., Steigenberger P., Prange L., Deng Z., Zhao Q.,
   Perosanz F., Romero I., Noll C., Stürze A., Weber G., Schmid R.,
   MacLeod K., Schaer S.;
   "The Multi-GNSS Experiment (MGEX) of the International GNSS Service
   (IGS) -- Achievements, Prospects and Challenges"
   Advances in Space Research 59(7):1671–1697 (2017)
   DOI 10.1016/j.asr.2017.01.011
   (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.asr.2017.01.011)

that provides a detailed review of the IGS Multi-GNSS Project.

As a courtesy, the publisher allows us to share with you the personal
link https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1Ug11~6OiXOJ2, which will take you
to the final version of the article on ScienceDirect and allows you to
download the article for free when clicked until April 25, 2017.

We hope that you find this article useful for your work and encourage
you to cite it in your own publications when making use of MGEX data and
products in your work.

With best regards, Oliver

--
Oliver Montenbruck